GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY
To help you get ready for Sunday worship together, we’ve included some information about our upcoming service including; Scripture passages, discussion questions, and the music you’ll hear this week. Take a look below to find out more.
This Sunday we are taking a look at Galatians 1:3-5.
Galatians 1:3-5New International Version (NIV)
3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
You can read more at Bible Gateway here.
Sermon Questions this Sunday:
While you prepare for Sunday, here are some questions to think over:
1. Describe, in your own words, what ‘grace’ means.
2. Pool together your knowledge of Paul’s former life (as Saul!) and explain why grace meant so much to him.
3. Can you tell of a time when you received WAY BETTER than you deserved from God?
4. It may be that grace actually offends some people, how could that be?
5. Where do you need to receive God’s grace this very day?
Music this week:
- This is Amazing Grace
- In Christ Alone
- Thank You
- God With Us
- At the Cross