Calling all Youth (Grades 7-12)! Join us at our Winter Youth Retreat on February 2-4, 2018. The retreat will be held at St. Paul’s Leaskdale and we will enjoy the Winter Wonderland that is around us right here on the property!
When does it start and finish?
Arrive at the church between 6 pm and 8 pm on Friday, February 2nd. Pick up will be at 9 am on Sunday morning, February 4th. Stay for church!
What do we do there?
Grow friendships, eat amazing food, enjoy rocking music, hear some good teaching, enjoy lots of activities, sports and games.
How much does it cost?
$40 per person ($10 subsidy available upon request)
What to bring?
- air mattress, sleeping bag and pillow
- towel & toiletries
- warm clothing for three days (includes extra set in case you get a little wet during winter activities)
- lots of socks
- slippers, pj’s, flashlight
- outdoor wear (warm coat, snow pants, boots, hat & gloves)
- outdoor sports gear (skates, hockey stick, cross country skis, snowshoes, toboggan)
- a musical instrument (if you have one and want to bring it)
- bible, journal, pen
- any snack that you might want to share with your room
If you have any questions, please contact Grant Vissers, email@example.com.