Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Leviticus 16
1. As you read through Leviticus or even just chapter 16 you can get overwhelmed with details. Why, do you think, God had such specific instructions about sacrifices and skin conditions?
2. Leviticus regularly gives instruction about God being holy and wanting to make His people holy. What does it mean for God to be holy and what does it mean for a person to be holy?
3. The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) includes the release of a goat into the wilderness (scapegoat). Work together to explain that move.
4. Describe how Jesus might be the final scapegoat.
5. Is there ever a place for a Christian to suffer for something she or he did not do?