Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Numbers 6:22-27
1. Describe something that is precious to you and the measures you take to ‘keep it’ safe. Is there a parallel with your care of your precious item and the LORD’s ‘keeping you?’
2. What’s the difference between the LORD “making His face shine on you” and “turning His face toward you”? And, why His face? What’s the big deal there?
3. What do you imagine when God promises to be ‘gracious’ to you?
4. What does ‘peace’ look like in the believer’s life? Is that the absence of conflict?
5. V. 27. When God says He’ll put His Name on His people it literally says He’ll put it on our hands