Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions 1 Samuel 4
1. Goliath represents an overwhelming enemy. Do you have someone or something in that category these days?
2. Explain David’s confidence, where is that coming from?
3. Why doesn’t Saul’s armour work for David? Is there a chance you’re trying to be like someone else instead of who God made you to be?
4. “David killed Goliath with a sling and a stone!” that’s the way its remembered. Read v.47, how did David understand what happened?
5. What enemy is God calling you to confront today? What is your plan for “‘running toward the battle line”?
6. If you need to seek forgiveness from anyone this week, don’t hold back.