Konnie Vissers · Listen
Sermon Questions 2 Samuel 12:1-14
1. Has there ever been a time in your life when you were “called out” for something? How did the person call you out? How did it make you feel?
2. In what ways can it be helpful or unhelpful to call someone out on an issue?
3. What made it okay for Nathan to confront David on this issue?
4. How does the Holy Spirit convict us today?
5. Spend some time in prayer asking Jesus to reveal to you anything that is holding you back spiritually. What comes to mind?
6. If you need to seek forgiveness from anyone this week, don’t hold back.