Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Ezra 3:7-13
1. Have you ever rebuilt something? Describe the differences between a build and a rebuild.
2. Zerubbabbel’s job was to lead a team to rebuild the Temple and they were committed to “doing it right!”. List the evidence of the ‘doing it right’.
3. The foundation was a big deal, big enough for them stop and break out in praise. Why is the foundation so important in a building?
4. What is the foundation of your life? What’s the evidence for that?
5. Read 1 Corinthians 3:10-17. What does it mean that JESUS is the Foundation and you are God’ temple? Might that change your life?