Konnie Vissers · Listen
Sermon Questions Esther 4
Sermon Questions – Esther 4
1. Has there ever been a time in your life where you had to take a risk (big or small) in order to do what is right?
2. How do you think Esther may have felt taking that risk in chapter 4?
3. How did Jesus take on risk? How might life be different if Jesus hadn’t have been willing to risk it all?
4. Mordecai says to Esther, “Who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?” How might your position (blessing, money, location, job, etc.) be used for God’s greater purposes?
5. What would you be willing to risk for the sake of God’s kingdom? What makes this so difficult?