Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Psalms 23
1. What does it mean that the LORD is your shepherd? Explain from your experience.
2. What image from Psalm 23 speak loudest to you today?
3. Explain why the Psalmist shifts from speaking about God “He” for the first 3 verses to speaking to God “You” for the remainder of the Psalm.
4. Read John 10:11-18. What are the specifics of a ‘good shepherd’ and why does Jesus say He qualifies?
5. This Psalm was written by a sheep! (not really, it was David, but that’s how he saw himself before God). What do you know about sheep and how do you qualify as one?