Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Song of Songs 4:1-7
1. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
2. Read through the passage. Which images are difficult to understand? Do some work as a group to figure out how each image is a compliment and not a slap in the face.
3. The upshot of this book is that God celebrates the joys of physical attraction. Is that the way you understand God? Why or why not?
4. Is Song of Songs a hardship for a single person or is there a deep hope for all of us in this book?
5. What would change in your life if you deeply believed that God delighted in you and knew the details of your precious life?