Dick Paisley · Listen
Sermon Questions Daniel 3:19-30
1. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego refused to bow to the king’s idol. What idols do we bow to in our own lives?
2. In spite of their fear the three men did not abandon their faith in God and their integrity. Think of times in your own life when fear of consequences has compelled you to abandon trust in God and sacrifice your own integrity.
3. Does that really make sense in light of the Lord’s power and glory
4. Who do you believe was the fourth man in the fiery furnace?
5. Can you think of other old testament stories that like this one point squarely at the Lord Jesus and salvation?