Grant & Konnie Vissers · Listen
Sermon Questions Hosea 3
1. How would you describe the word “Love?”
2. Is there a time in your life, a memory, experience, or relationship in which you felt particularly loved?
3. Re-read Hosea 1. What is God’s command to Hosea and why is it strange? How would you respond? What is the connection to Israel?
4. In Hosea 3 God commands Hosea to return to his wife and love her again, “As the Lord has loved Israel.” What does that phrase mean? What does God’s love for Israel look like?
5. Do you have an easy time or a hard time believing that God loves you?