Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Micah 4:1-5
1. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?
2. Explain what “they will beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks” might look like in your world?
3. Paint a verbal picture of “everyone will sit under their own vine… and no one will make them afraid”.
4. True worship (the mountain of the LORD and temple language) seem key to this whole thing. Describe what you know about what worship meant for the Jews and what you imagine worship means now for Christians.
5. Is it possible for believers in Jesus to live Micah 4:1-5 out now? What’s our biggest challenge in that becoming reality?