Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Nahum 3:1-7
1. Nahum declares God’s judgement on the wicked. How does judgement make sense (or not) to you?
2. God says “I am against you” in Nahum. How do you reconcile that with a God of love?
3. From the passage determine Ninevah’s sin, ‘flesh’ out what that may have looked like.
4. Does your own sin compare? Is there any similarity between you and Ninevah.
5. Describe what you know about the cross that Jesus endured for you and me and Ninevite-behaving people. How does the cross bring humility (and joy) for us?