Sharon Simmonds · Listen
Sermon Questions Habakkuk 3:1-19
Form your response in a prayer, song, or other creative expression.
1. What trouble are you experiencing?
2. What are your concerns for the future?
3. Make a list with all the words that describe what you think and feel about your trouble and concerns (I think…I feel…). What do you notice?
4. When you remember ways God has worked in history and in your own life, how would you describe who God is? (He is…)
5. How have you experienced God’s presence with you in times of trouble? Fill in the blanks to write your personal version of Habakkuk 3:19:
The Sovereign Lord is my __________________;
He makes my _______________________________;
He enables me to ___________________________.