Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Zephaniah 3:8-17
1. What’s the worst grief you put your parents through?
2. How are you at accepting correction?
3. God’s ‘jealous anger’ and ‘pouring out His wrath’ aren’t exactly heart warming realities, especially as we share our hope with those who don’t believe. Is there an upside to this piece of God? Is there actually a strong, hopeful message in that?
4. Do you believe that our Lord has chosen to take delight in you? Why or why not and if so, what does that look like in your life?
5. Describe what comes to mind when you hear “rejoice over you with singing”. Figure out how you’re going to take that into your day.