Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Malachi 3:6-17
- What’s the best gift that you’ve ever been given?
- God talks a lot about offerings and tithes in this passage, why does God care about us bringing 10% of our currency to Him?
- Do you have a story of faithfully giving to God and Him ‘pouring out so much blessing…”? Tell that story.
- Do you consider not giving God 10% of your earnings to be robbing Him? Explain.
- What if life wasn’t about possessing treasures but is about being a treasure that God possesses (v.17)? Would that change the way you view your money?