Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Mark 1:9-13
- How did one or both of your parents affirm you as a child and as you became an adult?
- Explain the 3 pieces of the Father’s affirmation of Jesus, (a) You are mine (b) You are loved (c) in you I am well pleased. What basic human longing do each of these speak to?
- Is it right thinking to believe that what the Father has spoken over Jesus, He also speaks now over you and me? Explain.
- Why does the timing of this affirmation matter? It happened before Jesus did anything impressive.
- What positions are you in that allow you the opportunity to affirm someone else?