Sunday, November 17 · Allyson MacLeod · Listen
Sermon Questions Luke 15:11-32
- With which character do you identify most closely from the scripture lesson from today: wayward son, welcoming father, jealous brother?
- Has there been a time in your life when you identified with a different role?
- Where or when have you experienced the generosity of God?
- Often we like to save, conserve, withhold, keep for ourselves while expecting and praying for the generous blessing of God. We want God to be open-handed while we are close fisted. How does Jesus invite us into a life where we spend ourselves
- What does “spending yourself” for Jesus look like in your life right now?
- We might automatically think of generosity or indulgence as related to our finances. In what other areas of your life could you be generous?