Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions John 11:1-44
- How do funerals make you feel? Have you ever buried a loved one? What was that like for you?
- Jesus was told Lazarus was sick and he ‘stayed where he was 2 more days.’ Why didn’t Jesus go right away and heal him?
- Both sisters tell Jesus, “If you’d been here, my brother wouldn’t have died.” Have you ever felt like God let you down?
- Explain what Jesus meant when he said He is the Resurrection and the Life.
- Raising Lazarus is the last sign (miracle) John records. The implication is this sign sealed his (Jesus’) death. “Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” Do you believe Jesus laid his life down for you? What does that mean to you in your day-to-day living?