Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Galatians 5:13-26
1. Come up with a working definition for ‘freedom’. Is it doing whatever you want when you want?
2. Remember when you left home, describe the new freedom you had and how you adjusted to it.
3. Paul puts our actions into 2 lists (a) what we do in the flesh and (b) what we do in the Spirit. Come up with your own 2 lists, things you do in the flesh and things you do in the Spirit.
4. Those in Jesus have ‘crucified’ the flesh. What does that look like in your life?
5. What steps do you need to take in order to ‘stay in step with the Spirit’ and submit less to the demands of the flesh?