Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Colossians 1:15-23
1. Have you ever lost something that held great value to you? Describe your pursuit to find it.
2. Think of the relationship in your life means the most to you? How has that person affected your thinking, your values and your pursuits?
3. If you had 60 seconds to explain ‘who Jesus is’ to a questioning friend, what would your explanation be?
4. As you read Colossians 1:15-20 what phrase sticks out most to you today and why?
5. How might your life look different today just simply knowing that you were made ‘for Jesus’?