Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions 1 Timothy 1:12-17
1. Collaborate together to tell the story of Paul’s (Saul’s) rescue from sin.
2. If you’ve been rescued from sin, from being a sinner, tell that story to the group.
3. Explain how Paul could call himself the ‘worst of sinners’. Did he really believe that? Was he being dramatic or falsely humble?
4. Many of us feel that Christians should look squeaky clean. When Christians are honest about their ‘junk’ they serve as ‘an example to those who would believe’. Explain how that works.
5. If you’re a Christian, what does it mean these days for you to call Jesus “King”?