Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Philemon
1. Do you currently have a relationship which is strained? Without using names tell that story.
2. What would it take, in your mind, to mend that relationship?
3. Looks like Onesimus, Philemon’s slave, robbed him and ran away. He ran into Paul and became a Christian. What is Paul now inviting Philemon to do? On what grounds?
4. Looks like Philemon was going to be less one slave and eat the loss of the stolen goods, how is that fair?
5. Return to the story of your strained relationship, could our Lord be asking something revolutionary of you?