Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Jude 20-25
1. In what ways are you building yourself up in your ‘most holy faith’?
2. Where are you ‘at’ in your praying? (a) in the game wrestling it out (b) on the sidelines intrigued but not really engaged (c) in the bleachers, far from the action? Explain why you are where you are.
3. What does it look like in your life to ‘keep yourself in God’s love as you wait”?
4. Remember the last time you were merciful to someone. Tell that story.
5. Do you believe that you will be presented to the Only God of glory and that your presentation to God will bring great joy? If not, what would it take for you to believe it?