Andrew Allison · Listen
Sermon Questions Revelation 22:1-5
- John’s vision captures “God’s making all things new”. What phrase in this passage (the crystal clear river, the Tree of Life, seeing Him face to face..) speaks loudest to you today? Explain.
- Ezekiel 47 tells of a river that gets deeper and deeper as it moves away from its source. Explain the symbolism in that.
- Right now you are asked to take things ‘on faith’. What does it mean to you that one day you will see Jesus face to face?
- When God created the first time he began with “Let there be light”. Rev. 22:5 is a reload of this. It looks like a new beginning, not an ending. How does a new beginning, fresh start, give you hope?
- Easter means moving from fear to boldness, moving from hate to love and moving from storing to sharing. Which of these will you intentionally do today? Explain what you’re going to do.