Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Matthew 6:9-13
- What phrase in the Lord’s Prayer been most helpful to you over these past few weeks? Why?
- Explain the meaning of “Yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory”. Why do those things matter to God and in life?
- Christians throw around “forever and ever” like it was “peanut butter and jam”. Forever and ever is a long time. Explain how you wrap your mind around it.
- What practice(s) have you put in place to help yourself be prayerful?
- Let’s go back to the beginning. Has it sunk into you that you have a Heavenly Father, who adores you, who listens to your prayers? Why or why not?