Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 2
- What is the evidence around you that the world wants nothing to do with God?
- “Installing a King” is God’s response to human rebellion. What does/did that mean?
- Jesus could have, maybe should have, “smashed us like pottery”. What did He choose instead?
- How comfortable are you with language like ‘wrath’ and ‘destruction’ as it comes up in conversations about God?
- What does “kiss the Son” look like in your life ? Or, what does it look like for you to “take refuge” in Him?