Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 23
- What’s the impact of saying “The Lord is my Shepherd”? He doesn’t say “my Coach” or “my Example”. What’s with “Shepherd”?
- How has “He refreshes my soul” looked through your life?
- If God really loves us why doesn’t He take us OUT of the darkest valley? Why do we have to go through them?
- How do you handle enemies? What does it mean that God ‘prepares you a table’ in the midst of enemies?
- Where are you today? Green pastures? Darkest Valley? Overflowing cup? How is Jesus your Shepherd in the place you are this day?
FOR KEENERS ONLY! Bonus question. Check out John 10:1-21, especially verses 14-18. Explain the force in Jesus’ day and ours for Him to say these things.