Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 88
- Was there a time in your life when things were especially low and you cried out to God? How did that work out for you?
- How comfortable are you with other people’s ’strong’ feelings, like anger or sadness or despair? How comfortable are you with your own feelings?
- In your own words explain the complaint of the writer of Psalm 88.
- Why is it that sometimes God seems farthest away when things are toughest? How do you feel about this Psalm ending in darkness?
- Are you able to find any hope in this Psalm?