Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 100
- When is it easiest for you to worship? When it is most challenging?
- Verse 3 suggests that worship is rooted in knowledge, perhaps more than feelings. How does a person, “Know that the LORD is God?”
- Does it help you to know that we are, “His people, the sheep of His pasture?” How might that settle you and make you secure?
- The Lord is good, His love endures forever, and His faithfulness continues to all generations. Pick one and explain how that fuels your worship these days.
- “Enter His gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise.” This initially was talking about the Temple, but now it’s for us. How are you entering His gates with thanksgiving during COVID-19?