Lynnita Weber – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 16
- David the giant-slayer was scared and needing protection when he wrote Psalm 16. How do you behave when you are scared or anxious or worried?
- Who are the “holy ones” in your life and how do they influence you?
- What voices in your life need to be turned down or turned off?
- What are some things that make you afraid or worried? What are you secretly hoping for, and how does Jesus invite us to redefine those hopes?
- What distracts you from “keeping the Lord always before you?” What can you do to reduce those distractions?
- What practices have you found help you keep the Lord before you?
Bonus question: Is there a passage of scripture that you would like to memorize? Who can you invite to do that with you?