Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 27
- Where is the place in your life these days where you are most often afraid?
- What, do you think was so appealing about the ‘house of the LORD’ for David? How did that provide assurance to him during his fear?
- Where does doubt keep you from placing (keeping) your faith in Jesus? How do you navigate doubt?
- “Though my father and mother forsake me”. Have you ever thought about having a wound from your childhood that you continue to react from, maybe even doubt from, as an adult? Any chance you’d share some of that with your group?
- Explain the phrase “I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.”?