Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 51
- Remind each other of the story behind Psalm 51. How much do you like David now?
- Why is sin such a problem for God? Why doesn’t He be realistic about our limitations and just be glad when we do good?
- Explain forgiveness. What is it? What isn’t it?
- Explain David saying “Against You and You only have I sinned.” Isn’t something missing there?
- David (1) admits he’s wrong, (2) asks for help, and (3) humbly walks beside others in their failure. Which of these is easiest for you? Which is most difficult? Explain.