Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 150
- Hallelujah means “Praise the LORD”. What does praising the LORD look like in your life these days?
- As a group make a list of “His acts of power”. And also make a list of anything that would explain “His surpassing greatness”.
- Is there a message in listing all the instruments? Is the Psalmist saying something subtle by naming various instruments?
- The Jews in exile didn’t know if their lives were ever going to ‘return to normal’ but they called each other to Hallelujah anyway. Explain how Christians can wholeheartedly praise the LORD even when the future is uncertain.
- Share with each other one thing that was impressed on you through our study in the Psalms this summer.