Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Psalm 121
- How have you handled large problems in your life (sickness, loss of job, relationship breakdown..)? What’s your pattern when you’re in crisis?
- What does it mean when a person says “My help is in the Name of the LORD”? What is added to a life that says that?
- The phrase “watches over” is used 5 times in Psalm 121. What does ‘watches over” mean?
- Of all the verses of blessing in Psalm 121, which of them means the most to you these days? Is there any of the blessing that you find hard to believe?
- What would you need to change in order to speak more blessings over the people around you?