Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Luke 5:12-16
- What do you know about leprosy? Why was it considered a death sentence?
- Have you ever felt like there was a death sentence on your life?
- Why was it so powerful that Jesus touched the leper? Did anyone meet your at the lowest point of your life?
- How comfortable are you in praying for healing for others? Why?
- Check out Leviticus 14 for a description of what was required for a healed leper to be brought back into the community. Why was that so extensive?
- Where is the Holy Spirit prompting you to ’touch’ a leper or restore someone back into full inclusion in the community?