Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Luke 7:36-50
- When was the last time you were shown a PDA (public display of affection)? Recall a time when, not only you knew you were loved, but the whole room knew you were loved as well.
- Contrast Simon’s treatment of Jesus with the woman’s treatment of Jesus. Which one are you more like these days? Explain.
- How comfortable are you with the woman touching Jesus, using her hair on his feet and kissing his feet? Scale of 1 to 10. Is this something Jesus wants from us? Explain your answer.
- Capacity to love God seems linked to forgiveness. Describe the link between the two.
- Where will you be pouring out your alabaster this week?