Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Luke 1:5-25
- Tell the group one thing that none of them knows about you.
- “God always answers prayer.” Do you agree or disagree with that statement? Explain.
- Zechariah was unable to speak for at least 9 months. What lesson(s) might God have been teaching him during his time of silence? What specifically has our Lord been teaching you these past 9 months?
- Detail the parallel(s) between this story and the Abraham and Sarah account. Is your faith strengthened when God foreshadows?
- How full is your ‘hope tank’ these days? Full? Half? Quarter? Dry? Why? Is there something that needs to happen to restore your hope?
Click here to find Small-Group weekly questions and practices.