Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Luke 1:26-38
- What images or stories come to your mind when you hear the word peace?
- Do you believe that you are “highly favoured” and that the “Lord is with you?” Why or why not?
- Together work your way through vs. 32-33. What stands out to you about God’s plan for peace and the One who will bring it?
- Gabriel tells Mary about Elizabeth. She must have felt less alone. Has our Lord brought a “partner in peace” into your life during this time?
- “I am the Lord’s servant.” Tell of a time you surrendered a matter/relationship/crisis to God. How did that play out?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.