Andrew Allison – Listen
Sermon Questions: Luke 1:39-45
- Describe the most recent encouraging conversation you’ve had, whether you were the encouraged or the encourager.
- Explain your understanding of the word “blessing.” Do you bless people?
- Christians used to be known for their love and for their encouragement. When we (you) fall short of that, what is the usual culprit? (ie. fear I’ll be taken advantage of; pride that I’ll look stupid or weak; or perhaps you just genuinely dislike the person you’re talking with!)
- What steps could we take to leverage joy among us without becoming inauthentic?
- Set your sights on one individual that you’ve been observing. Write a card, send a text, or place a call to specifically encourage that person this week. Check in with your group next week to see how that went.
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.