Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 1:3-12
- When was the last time you were at a funeral? What was that like?
- Describe how ‘the resurrection of Jesus Christ’ gives you a living hope.
- Do you regularly consider your ‘inheritance kept in heaven for you’? How do you picture that will look like at the end of time?
- Have you been able to rejoice during grief? How have you navigated between being genuinely hurt and authentically joyful?
- “Though you have not seen Him, you love Him.” Are you able to describe your love for Jesus to the group? What has love for Him looked like in your life?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.