Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 1:13-25
- Was there a time in your life when you “lived in ignorance” or followed in an “empty way of life” handed down by your ancestors? Tell that story and how you came out of that.
- How are you using your mind to pursue the hope you have in Jesus? What do you have to avoid these days to be alert and fully sober?
- Who are you trying to be like? Who are you imitating? Explain how you are doing “being holy as God is holy.” Is there hope?
- How do you feel about having a Father who disciplines you? What is included (and not included) in “reverent fear”?
- What does “love each other deeply” look like in real life? What has it meant for your small group?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.