Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 2:1-10
- Which of “malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, or slander” poses the greatest struggle for you these days? How will you work together as a small group to “rid yourselves” of these?
- What is “pure spiritual milk”? How does your group crave that these days?
- Explain what it means to claim that Jesus is the Cornerstone. In what way is your “life together” different (or would be different) with Him as your Cornerstone?
- God says we are being built with each other into a spiritual house. Where do you see evidence of that?
- What piece of God’s declaration over us in verses 9 & 10 resonates most with you today? Give reasons for your choice.
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.