Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 3:8-12
- Give an example from the past week of how you submitted to someone. Failing that, give an example of how someone submitted to you.
- “Taking conflict to the next level” means repaying an insult with a blessing. Tell the story of a time you saw someone do that.
- Do you actually believe that you are going to “inherit a blessing?” Explain your response. How would you live now if you knew for certain you had a rich inheritance coming your way?
- Which one of these three phrases are you working most on these days: keep your tongue from evil; turn from evil and do good, and seek peace and pursue it? Tell the group what that looks like for you.
- Peter had memorized some of his Bible. Is your group willing to enter a Lent challenge to memorize a passage together?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.