Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 3:13-22
- How much suffering have you experienced in your life? Rate yourself 0-10.
- Peter addresses the age-old question: why do bad things happen to good people? Having read this passage what’s your answer to the question, “Why do bad things happen to good-behaving Christians?”
- “Do not fear their threats.” How much of a voice does fear have in your life these days? How do you deal with fear?
- What would it look like for us together “revere Christ as LORD?” What would we stop doing? What would we start doing?
- If someone asked you to give the reason for the hope you have, how would you respond?
- Twice the passage mentions “a clear conscience.” Discuss what each of those uses means for a believer. How clear is your conscience today?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.