Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 4:1-11
- Describe a tough time in your life and identify how your character developed through that experience.
- “People who are getting drunk and sleeping around are having all the fun!” Agree or disagree with that statement and explain your answer.
- We’re told to “be of sober mind” so we can (1) pray; (2) love each other; and (3) practice hospitality. Explain how one of those assignments looks in your life these days.
- What’s the spiritual gift that you have been given for serving others? If you don’t know, perhaps your group can offer insight. Is that gift in full-flight, on the runway, or grounded these days?
- Talk about your dream church. What ingredients would be present in a Good and Beautiful Community that has Jesus at the centre?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.