Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 5:1-5
- Name a leader, teacher, coach, supervisor, or boss who had the greatest positive impact on you. What was it about their leadership that helped you thrive?
- When you hear “shepherd,” what do you think? How might a shepherd be a good model for leadership?
- Identify effective ways to neutralize laziness, greed, and lust for power. Why do leaders need to guard themselves against these three temptations?
- Explain v. 4. What does it mean that we have a Chief Shepherd? What does it mean to receive a crown of glory that will never fade?
- Who are you intentionally submitting yourself to these days? How can we clothe ourselves in humility towards one another during COVID?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.