Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: 1 Peter 5:6-14
- Christians can be mocked for believing in God and for believing that Satan exists. What do you believe about the evil one? How do you explain evil on planet earth?
- What consoles you when you are suffering? That other believers have been through this before? The grace of God? Eternal glory? Something else? Explain.
- What does it mean that God will “restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast?” Does that happen right now or for later in your earthly life or eternity?
- Peter had Silas and Mark in his life for support, encouragement and to help keep him from doing stupid things. Do you have such people in your life?
- Share one take-away from your studies in 1 Peter. Will anyone thing last for you from this TOGETHER study?
Click here to find more Small-Group questions and practices.