Andrew Allison – Listen
Message Questions: Luke 22:47-53
- Back in the day, a kiss was a customary greeting between friends. You still see that in Europe or the Middle East today. It says “we are friends.” What is the gesture that communicates friendship to you?
- Why is betrayal so wrong?
- Why does Jesus even say anything? Why call out the betrayal? Why not just play silently along with the charade?
- Malchus (the servant of the High Priest – John 18:10) was in the wrong place at the wrong time and simultaneously in the right place at the right time. He was Jesus’ final miracle. What do you think—does he come to believe in Jesus? Why or why not? If not, what would it take to move a person (you?) to put your full faith in Jesus?
- “This is your hour – when darkness reigns.” What does Jesus mean by saying that?